Exciting news from the forex broker Tickmill! Their Ultimate Forex Trading Masterclass has been extended through April, offering even more valuable insights into the world of online trading. Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your understanding of trading the markets, complete with real-life examples of strategies and setups.
Tickmill’s webinar series caters to both beginners and seasoned traders, featuring an array of engaging sessions:
📅3 April | 🕰️09:30 GMT | Trading Strategy Clinic (Interactive Q&A with a full-time trader) | Cassandra Ng.
📅10 April | 🕰️09:30 GMT| Master Support & Resistance | Cassandra Ng.
📅17 April | 🕰️09:30 GMT | Trading Strategy Clinic more…
Tickmill was named ‘Best Forex Education Provider’ in this year’s Global Brands Magazine Awards, which were established to honour excellence in performance and recognize the significance of exceptional service delivery across different sectors.
The title verifies our status as a go to provider of accurate, objective, and comprehensive trading education and could not have come at a better time for us, since our newly redesigned blog has recently been launched!
Commenting on this achievement, Tickmill’s Head of Marketing Projects, Themis Christou commented “At Tickmill, we have always been emphasising the importance of Forex education and how this can more…
Tickmill Group ended 2019 by recording significant growth in financial metrics which are outlined as follows:
- Net revenue stood at $68.6 million, marking a 52.1% increase from 2018’s result of $45.1 million.
- Net profit came in at $37.7 million, up 91.4% compared to 2018’s figure of $19.7 million.
- Trading volume reached up $1,485 billion, up 8.6% from 2018, whereas the total number of trades executed amounted to 89.40 million, an increase of 7% from the previous year.
- Average monthly trading volume was at $123.8 billion compared to $114.3 billion in 2018, marking an increase of 8.3%.
All financial metrics related to the Group’s performance in 2019 more…
With Lebanon still feeling the aftershock of the devastating blast that took place on 4th August 2020 at the port of Beirut, Tickmill donated a significant amount to Impact Lebanon, a not-for-profit organisation aiming to support common causes in the country.
In the aftermath of this destructive incident, dozens of people were killed while thousands were injured and left homeless at a time when the country is already struggling with the spiraling economic crisis and the COVID-19 pandemic.
Recognising the need for immediate humanitarian action in Lebanon, Tickmill, reinforces the efforts of the global community to support the victims of more…
Do you want to unlock the secrets of profitable trading? Then read on!
Join the distinguished trading experts, Mike Seidl and Martin Goersch during their 2-day intensive workshop in Dortmund on 26 & 27 September 2020 for an in-depth exploration of professional swing trading approaches in stocks, indices, gold, oil and currencies.
By attending the intensive workshop you will receive unique insights and hands-on training into the principles of successful trading, including but not limited to:
- Building up or expanding your portfolio.
- Defining concrete trading setups (entry, hedging, goal).
- Effectively interpreting market situation.
- Risk and money management.
- How to trade with a small account.
What are more…