Tickmill Group ended 2019 by recording significant growth in financial metrics which are outlined as follows:
- Net revenue stood at $68.6 million, marking a 52.1% increase from 2018’s result of $45.1 million.
- Net profit came in at $37.7 million, up 91.4% compared to 2018’s figure of $19.7 million.
- Trading volume reached up $1,485 billion, up 8.6% from 2018, whereas the total number of trades executed amounted to 89.40 million, an increase of 7% from the previous year.
- Average monthly trading volume was at $123.8 billion compared to $114.3 billion in 2018, marking an increase of 8.3%.
All financial metrics related to the Group’s performance in 2019 more…
With Lebanon still feeling the aftershock of the devastating blast that took place on 4th August 2020 at the port of Beirut, Tickmill donated a significant amount to Impact Lebanon, a not-for-profit organisation aiming to support common causes in the country.
In the aftermath of this destructive incident, dozens of people were killed while thousands were injured and left homeless at a time when the country is already struggling with the spiraling economic crisis and the COVID-19 pandemic.
Recognising the need for immediate humanitarian action in Lebanon, Tickmill, reinforces the efforts of the global community to support the victims of more…
The massive explosion that happened on the 4th
of August at the Beirut Port has shocked the entire world. With many
dead, thousands wounded, about 50% of the city seriously damaged and an
unknown number of people still trapped under collapsed ruins, this is a
devastating disaster for the city of Beirut.
We are expressing our deepest sympathy, support and solidarity to the
people of Beirut by donating a substantial amount to the Lebanese Red
Cross to help rescue as many lives as possible. We sincerely wish that
the injured and people in danger are saved on time and we would like more…
Registration in the 16th round of the “Fast Warren” contest is open
Dear Clients and Partners!
We are glad to inform you about the registration opening in the 16th round of the “Fast Warren” contest!
Features of the contest:
- Prize fund $2100;
- Two nominations and 10 prize winners;
- Any trading strategies and robots allowed;
- Prize money can be withdrawn immediately with no limit;
- Participation in the contest can be stopped any time with the funds saved.
Detailed information on the contest terms and registration procedure can be found on the “Fast Warren” contest page.
Do you want to unlock the secrets of profitable trading? Then read on!
Join the distinguished trading experts, Mike Seidl and Martin Goersch during their 2-day intensive workshop in Dortmund on 26 & 27 September 2020 for an in-depth exploration of professional swing trading approaches in stocks, indices, gold, oil and currencies.
By attending the intensive workshop you will receive unique insights and hands-on training into the principles of successful trading, including but not limited to:
- Building up or expanding your portfolio.
- Defining concrete trading setups (entry, hedging, goal).
- Effectively interpreting market situation.
- Risk and money management.
- How to trade with a small account.
What are more…